Friday, March 13, 2015

Jewelry Organizer

Recently I spent some time organizing at my daughter and son-in-law's home in New York. Yes, they asked me. One of my favorite projects was making a jewelry organizer for Laura's "closet room".  The room is still a work in progress, but definitely closer than it was.  I used one of the old printer drawers that they had used at their wedding to store the tea and seating information. ( See earlier blogs.)  I cut out pieces of various scrapbook paper and placed in the back of the squares/ rectangles. Then I purchased  small binder clips and clipped them to the wood to creating hanging hooks for jewelry.  I hung it on the wall, to create a fun, artistic but practical "keeper of jewelry".  I think I want to do this for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment