2. Find some fun fabric that works with the bags.
3. Cut the bags apart.
4. Make appliqued crowns using fabric from the bag and two alternating corresponding fabrics.
5. Use the embroidered name for the front of the crown.
6. Use the sides of the bag for the outer edge of each block.
7. Use the top of the bag for the base of the crown, trying to center the rivet openings.
8. Use the gold string to outline the appliqued crown with machine zig-zag stitching.
9. Sew the blocks together, find a fun back, finish off and tie the quilt with gold string.