Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crocheted Bracelets: New Obsession

I have a new obsession!  A friend of mine showed me a bracelet that she had purchased from a friend of hers on Etsy.  I really loved it.  It was very crafty, comfortable and casual... and crocheted!  Of course I went home and found the box of beads from my daughters previous craft projects and along with my mom's microscopic crochet hooks, I was on a roll.  The next day I bought some silver and gold crochet thread and created a few more.  I finally figured out a better technique to add the beads and now I can't wait until I get more supplies!  It's also a great weight loss technique, keeping me busy in the evening instead of snacking.  Thanks Mandy!
Here is her bracelet.

...on a roll



This is the most recent, which is now my favorite.
The next bracelet I make I will take some "how to" photos and put them with my project pages.  Check back again for the details on how to make these bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment