There was an error in this gadget

Landscaping Project

Late this summer I updated the landscaping at one of our rental homes. 
I had to dig out the quack-grass that had made itself at home for several years.

...and dig

...and dig!

I planted an assortment of perennials, applied landscaping fabric and brown bark on top. I also put in a temporary sprinkler system on a timer.

It made a great improvement to the "curb appeal".

This fall I snapped another pic to show that the plants are doing well. I can't wait until this spring to see them take off. I will also enjoy the maintenance free area that used to require weed whacking time. There is so much more that lawn needs, but hey it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment