Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ready for "Long Island Grandbaby"





I'm counting down the days to grandbaby #3!  Over a month ago I traveled to my daughter and son-in-law's in New York. While I was there I helped prepare the nursery, hosted a baby shower and delivered the "baby quilt".  Here are a few pics.

 Nursery Before...





 

 Nursery After...










Closet before...
...after




Baby Shower Goodies







Hot Air Balloon Baby Quilt













Here is the back of the quilt.  I ordered this fabric from spoonflower.com. That site is great for finding special designs or making your own. You can get wall paper and prints, not just fabric. I free motion machine quilted the back. I am fairly new at this skill. It really is fun. I'm hoping to do more quilt projects using this method. 

This is probably one of my favorite baby quilt projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment